follow me on Twitter

    July 9, 2009

    I JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE TIME OUT OF MY BUSY NIGHT TO POST THIS!!! 2 OF MY FAVOURITE ARTISTS RIGHT NOW COLLABORATING!!! DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!


    "Looking at the tracklisting for Rick Ross’ album, you’ll see that this record is missing. Our schedules were such that we were only able to facilitate the collaboration once that album had already been closed. Look for this to appear on his next one (or on mine)!"
    I've always looked up to Ryan as an artist, producer, entrepreneur, he has inspired me. Composing, singing, recording, mixing & engineering his self titled debut album, he gave the world hits like Diamond Girl, How It Was Supposed To Be & Addiction (feat. Cassie). He is actually the reason why music production grew from a past-time to a passion & hopefully my career. He is living out my dream.

    Ricky Ross The Boss is a dude who I've grown onto. When I first heard him a few years back, I actually thought he was another wack ass rapper. But since Trilla, he certainly stepped his game up & came with a aim & focus, that is Maybach Music. Although many hate to admit it, he really brought back the 1920's, 30's gangster swag back especially in his records. Deeper Than Rap is where you could find that & that album is by far my favourite album to date! Yea... and i actually acknowledge that he was once a CO (Correctional Officer). But he shut haters up with, I quote, "keep it trilla nigga never had a gun & badge".

    Maybachs & Diamonds, looking forward to vibe to that.

    - Adam "Tha Artist"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment